PELIKULA, the most important showcase of Spanish cinema in the South East Asia region, will hold its 20th edition ONLINE from October 1 to 10. To celebrate it, we are holding a movie review contest in Spanish.
We are looking forward to your reviews!
Review contest. Película 2021.
On the occasion of the 20th edition of PELíCULA Film Festival (www.pelikula.es), the Department of European Languages of the University of the Philippines Diliman and AFELE are holding a movie review contest in Spanish, open to students of Spanish in the Philippines.
The best review in Spanish of the 11 movies programed within the official section of the Festival will be awarded with a prize.
- Authors must be students of Spanish at UP, other universities in the Philippines or Instituto Cervantes Manila. Participants can submit one (1) review per movie.
- Reviews must include author’s name, the center they are enrolled in and a contact number/ email.
- Reviews must be written in Spanish and be no longer than 600 words. At the end of the review, the autor must expressly state that their text is original and has not been copied or translated from a previous one.
- Besides linguistic accuracy, the originality of the approach and the interest of the text will be assessed.
- The jury panel will be composed of: the Spanish Section Coordinator of the Department of European Languages of UP Diliman, the AECID Lecturer of Spanish of UP Diliman and the Director of the Instituto Cervantes Manila (or a delegated person)
- Deadline: October 17, 2021 – 23:00
- Entries must be submitted to these three email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize: a gift set of Spanish foods worth Php 7,000 donated by La Pícara, a free of charge Spanish course at Instituto Cervantes Manila, a PELÍCULA T-shirt and a set of 10 books in Spanish. The winning review will be published in the digital paper La Jornada Filipina.